Refereed Conference Publications
- Gedge, J., Gong, M., and Yang, Y-H. (2011) Refractive Epipolar Geometry For Underwater Stereo Matching. Proceedings of the Eighth Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision.
- van Rooij, I., Evans, P., Muller, M., Gedge, J., and Wareham, T. (2008) Identifying Sources of Intractability in Cognitive Models: An Illustration using Analogical Structure Mapping. In B.C. Love, K. McRae, and V.M. Sloutsky (eds.) Proceedings of the 30th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society. Cognitive Science Society; Austin, TX. 915—920.
- Gedge, J., Hedlund, G., Rose, Y., and Wareham, T. (2007) Natural Language Process Detection: From Conception to Implementation. Newfoundland Electrical and Computer Engineering Conference.
- Evans, P., Gedge, J., Muller, M., van Rooij, I., and Wareham, T. (2008) On the Computational Complexity of Analogy Derivation in the Structure-Mapping Framework. Technical Report 2008-03, Department of Computer Science, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Gedge, J. (2011) Underwater Stereo Matching and its Calibration. Department of Computing Science, University of Alberta. M.Sc.
- Gedge, J. (2008) Automatic Panorama Construction: An In-Depth Look Into Image Stitching. Department of Computer Science, Memorial University of Newfoundland. B.Sc. (Honours).